Brake problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake problem

Hello guys, every time I push the brake, it squeaks and it is annoying to hear, anyone experienced this?

Squeaks inside the car? Most likely the pedal bushings. Outside, most likely the brake pads.
    2004 525i Manual - 1985 325E Coupe Manual

Comment

Originally posted by tomstin View Post
      Squeaks inside the car? Most likely the pedal bushings. Outside, most likely the brake pads.
      Thanks tomstin It is outside squeaking, do i replace the brake pads or the rotors?

Comment

Typically the noise comes from the pads. OE pads are quiet but dust up easily. Take a look at any of the online suppliers and read the reviews / recommendations. If you can afford it, replacing rotors and pads at the same time in always best to seat the pads properly.

Comment

Typically the noise comes from the pads. OE pads are quiet but dust up easily. Take a look at any of the online suppliers and read the reviews / recommendations. If you can afford it, replacing rotors and pads at the same time in always best to seat the pads properly.
          Thank you for the advice tomstin , my father in law gave me an R1 ceramic brake pads, have you tried this?

Comment

I have not tried the R1 pads.

Comment

I have not tried the R1 pads.
              no worries tomstin i'll have it check first by a mechanic

Comment

Working...
              X