abs pulse sensor connector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abs pulse sensor connector

alright guys- lotta rambling here but see if u can catch my drift....

the über fragile and delicate ABS pulse sensor in my car completely flaked away. i wanted to be proactive and replace the housing connectors- in an effort to find identification numbers or anything of the like, it disintegrated the rest of the way...and to add insult to injury i disconnected the remaining harness and the rest broke away........

so now i'm left with 2 dangling female connectors (coming into the engine bay from the abs pulse sensor) and 2 exposed male penises (ha!)- that go into the wiring harness.

so, can i get some background on the abs sensor. does the orientation matter (theres a black cable and a brown one that runs from the pulse sensor) or not?

what have you guys delt with in regards to these connectors- i yanked a few from the pickers the other day, unfortunately the ones from the back are slightly different in that one of the connector cables are a double insulated cable

alright did some scrounging at realoem. part number 61131390540 "Repair cable ABS only in conjunction with". can some one give me more insight regarding this part?

Comment

anyone? etk doesn't give me any info on 61131390540. blunt's got no info either. anyone else chime in?

Comment

Working...
      X