Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stainless Steel lines with different color coverings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stainless Steel lines with different color coverings?

I remember seeing a post about replacement stainless steel lines for the e30 that had different colors to choose from on the outer sheathing.

Anyone know what manufacturer offers them? I seached and cant find the post.

Links as well if you have them.

Thanks!

I'd be interested to see that in black. I'm not too sure how well other colors would respond though.

Comment

BMA sells a 4 or 6 piece kit ($70 and $75 respectively) that could be ordered in various colors.

4pc.

6pc.

Comment

Oh Nice. I should probably do lines when I do my brakes.

Comment

blueapplesoda or http://www.dedericmotorsports.com/

Used to sell them, I have a set and they fit perfect and look great.
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Thanks! I think it was BMA that I was thinking of. They list charcoal and smoke as color options. Anyone have pictures of these colors? I know , I know there is a slim possibility, but I want to compare the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz View Post
              blueapplesoda or http://www.dedericmotorsports.com/

Used to sell them, I have a set and they fit perfect and look great.
              Hmm, didn't know he sells ss lines. I'll have to get a hold of him and see if he still makes them.

Comment

UUC sells them in blue and are the best ones on the market. TMS, BMW performance, BW all use them on their track cars.

Paint them to desired color =)
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Honestly? They are just brake lines...

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                    X2!
                    I'm happy as long as they have some kind of rubber sleeve so I can get an indication of wear on the rubber on the inside.
                    My e30

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                      Agreed, I cannot even see the lines and brakes for that matter behind my BBS RS. UUC ftw and paint them if you really want that custom color brah!

Here they are with my track wheels, you cannot even see the lines with the shocks extended(car is in the air).
                      Attached Files
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Pretty sure Blunt can get you SS lines in a bunch of colors. I'm really happy with the ones I got from him a couple months back.

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        UUC sells them in blue and are the best ones on the market.
                        Why do you say that? Not knocking you, just curious what makes them "the best."

Comment

F34R -- for giggles, what technical information led to your conclusion that the UUC branded lines are the best?

I just went out and snapped a picture of an IE line. Looks to be the same supplier

and it looks like Blunt also has yet again the same supplier.

I'm all for patronage to a company that you enjoy, but to make a proclamation like the one you did is a bit misinformed.
                          ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Holy Thread Revival Gents! I posted this in 2009 and have already had the BMA lines with smoke covering for quite some time! I'm pleased with them and even though you cant usually see the lines themselves its nice to know that for the price of a standard Stainless Steel brakeline set I picked some up that have a nice colored covering to them.

Thanks for the replies!

Comment

^ wow, been a while since I have seen you on here!

Comment

Working...
                              X