Where to buy these pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy these pads?

I have narrowed my pad choices down to Axxis Ultimates or EBC Greenstuff for street use and for the occasional autocross.

Can anybody point me in the right direction of the cheapest merchant?

97 Cosmos M3

Go to BMA and get the PBR Ceramics. They are the exact same as the Axis Ultimates.
    sigpic

Comment

I got mine from BMA too.

Haven't put them on yet, going on next weekend along with ATE Power Discs up front and all new rebuilt calipers. I'll letcha know how I like em! :D
      - Sean Hayes

Comment

I got the greestuff from tirerack.com for 47bucks

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
          I got the greestuff from tirerack.com for 47bucks
          How do you like them so far?
          The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

i had them on my old e30, stopped really well and didnt dust to majorly, just be careful if you get them really hot they do start to fade. But thats with seriouse braking...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
              Go to BMA and get the PBR Ceramics. They are the exact same as the Axis Ultimates.
              Or........ I might have a pair with FREE SHIPPING ;) ;) Since I now have Hawk HP+ pads as well.

Holla at ya boy. Let me know before May 5th when I'll be starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                i had them on my old e30, stopped really well and didnt dust to majorly, just be careful if you get them really hot they do start to fade. But thats with seriouse braking...
                :stupid: Excellent initial bite when cold.

Comment

Working...
                X