I made a brake caliper rebuild video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a brake caliper rebuild video!

I'm trying to get better at making videos. This is my first time doing a brake caliper rebuild but it went fairly smoothly.

IMO difficulty 3 out of 10.

Um so good video? How can I make it better?

Comment

Better lighting would help.

Be careful with the screwdriver when removing the inner seal as well. Replacing those guide bushings helps a ton with even pad wear as well.

I'm going to be rebuilding all four on our LeMons car this Saturday. Thanks for the refresher.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I think you need to watch more cooking shows, get yerself some inspiration

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
          Um so good video? How can I make it better?
          Hmmm... This is R3V, right? So ask your younger sister to do the rebuild, bare naked. A few frontal shots are required too.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
            Better lighting would help.

Be careful with the screwdriver when removing the inner seal as well. Replacing those guide bushings helps a ton with even pad wear as well.

I'm going to be rebuilding all four on our LeMons car this Saturday. Thanks for the refresher.
            Got a link where I can get those guide bushings? I can toss them in the description. Def seems like it would be helpful.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            I think you need to watch more cooking shows, get yerself some inspiration
            Good idea. Although I'd need to position the camera in front of the table and I kinda can't do that. Maybe moar power block?

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Hmmm... This is R3V, right? So ask your younger sister to do the rebuild, bare naked. A few frontal shots are required too.
            If I had a sister, I probably would have her do it in a bikini. The wife refuses to though.

Comment

The bushings are on this page. Ate and Girling calipers are a little different so there's two diff ones.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
              X