Wheels that fit IE's 6 piston BBK? IM stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels that fit IE's 6 piston BBK? IM stuck

I was looking to get wheels for a little project I have. I'm doing a 91 325i coupe 24v swap, with an S52 OBDi I conversion. I want to install the IE BBK but I'm stuck cause most wheels don't fit the front. Anyone have any idea on what I could use with this setup. I really wanted the ESM 16x7.5 all around, but I know I'm going to need a spacer in the front... I really don't wanna use spacers but I love the look of those wheels.

Any help will do...

thanks a lot.

OZ Futura 16x9 et14 fits without spacer on the 6 piston 295mm kit, but the clearance to the bolts holding the rims together are very small.

My e30

Comment

What caliper do they use?
      Its the 6 piston Dynalite right? They're pretty narrow.
      If you looked up 'what fits under a Massive race kit', you would be safe.

Try these as a 16x7...

BRAND........... fits with a XX spacer

BBS RG-F 20mm spacer
      OZ Allegrita HLT 15mm spacer
      Advan RG2 15mm spacer
      Volk TE37 15mm spacer
      Volk RE30 15mm spacer
      Enkei PF01 15mm spacer
      88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

290 kit fit under a set of 16x7 Alpinas - NO SPACER (if you know those wheels you know the back of the spokes slope inward and can be a tight fit for bbk's)....

IE does use the Dynalite caliper. Krazm3 - If you come by IE with whatever wheel you have I'm sure a mock-up could be done.
        Last edited by SkiFree; 10-14-2011, 08:40 AM.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post

IE does use the Dynalite caliper. Krazm3 - If you come by IE with whatever wheel you have I'm sure a mock-up could be done.
          The calipers are Dynapro, not Dynalite.
          My e30

Comment

agh -- thanks for the correction, too many dyna-s.
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Working...
            X