Alpina Big Brake Kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sharky
    replied
    The calipers share w/ Audi and Mercedes, should be able to find them new still. There is no Alpina branding on the actual caliper right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by M-technik-3
    sweet. thanks for the link. that's 1500 euro ~$2100. i checked with KSK, the rotors are available. but the calipers are NLA. this might be the last set of new calipers available.

    Leave a comment:


  • JrCamacho
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    as sweet as that would be... IT'S ALPINA MAN AND I ALREADY MADE LOVE TO IT!


    sig'ed

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    296x25 right from Alpina's data.

    http://wp1016621.wp027.webpack.hoste...119/f01119.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    280x22mm massive street kit vs 292x25mm alpina kit. massive is monoblock caliper though. that is nice.

    and yes, 15 years ago you could buy this new. this kit was purchased in 1998. it has been sitting since. could probably still buy it now. but i have no idea on the price. it was $1500 back when it was purchased.

    Leave a comment:


  • sharky
    replied
    Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo
    sharky I can get all the part #s for the big brake kit. Still should be able buy it. I bought a Alpina big brake 15 years ago.
    Yrying to work out deal w/ OP. Probably a downgrade from my massive kit but I am a sucker for Alpina parts

    Leave a comment:


  • vpilarrt
    replied
    Geez, I had no idea this would generate so much excitement. Guess I should have asked for a commission. Congrats Kershaw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Nice score!

    Originally posted by e30rida
    I have some bits and pieces from one of this if anyone is interested. Kershaw can you post some pics of it. I want to confirm something with what I have.
    He posted a new thread in general discussion

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rida
    replied
    I have some bits and pieces from one of this if anyone is interested. Kershaw can you post some pics of it. I want to confirm something with what I have.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30m3s54turbo
    replied
    sharky I can get all the part #s for the big brake kit. Still should be able buy it. I bought a Alpina big brake 15 years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • sharky
    replied
    If you change your mind or ever want to sell please let me know. I am always on the search to make my car more Alpina

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    as sweet as that would be... IT'S ALPINA MAN AND I ALREADY MADE LOVE TO IT!
    Edit, I found the new update =)
    Last edited by F34R; 10-24-2011, 05:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    as sweet as that would be... IT'S ALPINA MAN AND I ALREADY MADE LOVE TO IT!

    Leave a comment:


  • sharky
    replied
    Will trade you my massive setup for this, would love to have this on my Alpina tribute

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    this whole kit is brand new. and he threw in a full set of brand new ss brake lines.

    fuck yeah.

    Leave a comment:

Working...