Alpina Big Brake Kit
Collapse
X
-
The calipers share w/ Audi and Mercedes, should be able to find them new still. There is no Alpina branding on the actual caliper right? -
sweet. thanks for the link. that's 1500 euro ~$2100. i checked with KSK, the rotors are available. but the calipers are NLA. this might be the last set of new calipers available.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment:
-
280x22mm massive street kit vs 292x25mm alpina kit. massive is monoblock caliper though. that is nice.
and yes, 15 years ago you could buy this new. this kit was purchased in 1998. it has been sitting since. could probably still buy it now. but i have no idea on the price. it was $1500 back when it was purchased.Leave a comment:
-
-
Geez, I had no idea this would generate so much excitement. Guess I should have asked for a commission. Congrats Kershaw.Leave a comment:
-
-
I have some bits and pieces from one of this if anyone is interested. Kershaw can you post some pics of it. I want to confirm something with what I have.Leave a comment:
-
sharky I can get all the part #s for the big brake kit. Still should be able buy it. I bought a Alpina big brake 15 years ago.Leave a comment:
-
If you change your mind or ever want to sell please let me know. I am always on the search to make my car more AlpinaLeave a comment:
-
as sweet as that would be... IT'S ALPINA MAN AND I ALREADY MADE LOVE TO IT!Leave a comment:
-
Will trade you my massive setup for this, would love to have this on my Alpina tributeLeave a comment:
-
this whole kit is brand new. and he threw in a full set of brand new ss brake lines.
fuck yeah.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: