X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE BBK fitment guide

310mm kit fits ESM 002 in 16x7.5 with no spacers
    fits BBS RC090 style 5s with 5mm spacer

OZ Futura 16x9 et14 fits without spacer on the 6 piston 295mm kit, but the clearance to the bolts holding the rims together is very small.

290 kit fit under a set of 16x7 Alpinas - NO SPACER (if you know those wheels you know the back of the spokes slope inward and can be a tight fit for bbk's)....

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Where you have u been hiding all these wheels...

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Looks like the CCW knock-offs 16x9+25 with what appears to be the 310mm kit (though it would be nice to confirm).

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

310mm kit with 16x9 et25 CCW Reps. 10mm spacer needed for strut tube clearance.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

what about 16x9 esm 002?

Comment

BBS RS's 16x7 and 16x8 running IE 310 front and rear with NO spacer required.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Does anyone know if a set of Euroweaves will fit over the IE 6 piston 295 kit? I've got the brake to wheel specs from Jeff Ireland but haven’t had time to mock these up yet. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                BBS RS's 16x7 and 16x8 running IE 310 front and rear with NO spacer required.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...neering&page=2
                those rims were 4x114 redrilled to 4x100., he's using spacers too.

with 310mm kits you can't run bbs rs003 (30 hole) rims without a minimum of 13mm spacers.

Maybe 34 hole rs rims will clear as they have 13" diameter, 30 rims are 12.250 dia., here's a few pics of a bbs rs003 center, there's 2x8mm spacers = 16mm inthere, see clerance?, a 13mm will be fine.

i'm on H&R 15mm hubcentric spacers to clear fronts, rear will clear without spacers but running them to keep width equal at both ends.

in another news, hartges 16x7.5 et25 will clear without spacers...

salad time ... first gen ie's bbk's fit ASA 16 wheel without spacers.

Hartge 16x7.5 et25...

BBS RS 003 center ...

IE first generation brakes clears ASA 16x7.5 wheels withou spacers too...

Comment

BMW 16x7 style 29s. 3mm spacer

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Fits 15x7 euroweaves??
                    88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

E30M3 w/ IE 310mm kit on Arc8s front and rear.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

can anyone measure or make a template for the IE 310mm kit?

looking to see if they will fit my new wheels

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                        function>form

Comment

Anyone?

function>form

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
                            Anyone?
                            I've got a .pdf file but cant seem to attach it here. shoot me a PM with your email.
                            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Pm'd

function>form

Comment

Working...
                              X