Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...another Masshole.

Let me see if I can translate.

He meant something along the lines of "Do your own fucking conversion from Caunkian to Amerikan, you lazy fuck" or "It is NOT my fucking job to make sure you understand how many US dollars I want: go fucking figure it out" but being a Canuk, he probably doesn't speak Masshole.

As far as "till"ing you how to convert your car (E30S52? Really? Pics?) over to Porsche calipers, I have NFC, but I bet if you got the canadian (sorry, Canuk) to convert your request over to something nicer, someone may have done some of your fucking research for you, even if most people here can't afford the parts...

Anyway, stay warm in the blizzard.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by JGME30S52
      why do say people are so lazy to do this swap? not everyone has knowledge about it. and if it is so simple how is the swap done.(what do u need and etc.) that was the orignal question till this date no one has been able to till me.
      I was talking about the currency conversion. Anyone with a grade 7 education, or anyone who has come out of hibernation can easily do currency conversion - thus the use of the word, 'lazy,' for someone who must ask the question and wait for someone else to post back the answer.

Luke,
      I don't really understand what you are talking about:
      As far as "till"ing you how to convert your car (E30S52? Really? Pics?) over to Porsche calipers, I have NFC, but I bet if you got the canadian (sorry, Canuk) to convert your request over to something nicer, someone may have done some of your fucking research for you, even if most people here can't afford the parts...
      Is that Masshole?
      Thanks? I guess?
      ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

why do say people are so lazy to do this swap? not everyone has knowledge about it. and if it is so simple how is the swap done.(what do u need and etc.) that was the orignal question till this date no one has been able to till me.
        I would assume that the kit from Mo'vit includes some type of bracket to relocate the caliper and maybe a spacer to center the rotor. As in, not stuff that you can, or should make yourself unless you really know what you're doing.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

Take a look here

Comment

Does Anyone Have Knowledge Of The Porsche Brake Swap?
            ....working on on e right now.......
            front....

back......

993 tt awd front rotors, 944 turbo calipers in a 16" wheels (although the 993 calipers would work also and w/ better stopping power

c-2 carerra rear calipers...not sure on the rotors yet
            hope this helps
            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

how are you going to get those rotors to work? Are you going to have a new inner part made?

Comment

yep. the "hat" unbolts. just a mater of having the new proper one made. i have $0 into everything now. low milage rotors from customers race car. replaced with cryo rotors (which he fukced up by not bedding the pads like i told him./..even taped the instructions to the inside of windshield!) he replaced these with 917 LEMANNS car front brakes...16" rotors!!!!! if my scanner worked i would post the pics....crazy!!! calipers are from totals or given to me or replaced parts that i fixed. it's good to be a porsche mechanic...sometimes....
                prob. gonna have around $300-500 into custom hats
                greg
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                X