Ebay Control arm kit. opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Control arm kit. opinions please.

FITS THE FOLLOWING BMW E30 MODELS 318i (E30). 318is (E30). 325es (E30). 325i, is (E30). 2 x BMW Part # 32 11 1 125 186 ( Tie Rod Assembly). 2 x BMW Part # 31 35 1 091 764 ( Sway Bar Link). Check Below for applications.

Seems to be a decent deal, and this old car is in some dire need of all of these parts. Opinions?

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

I've used a similar set up before with M3 CABs. The sway bar links packed it in pretty quick, other than that for what your paying its a good deal. The stuff I got was Karlyn stuff made in the US.

Comment

Please refer to....

What Karlyn parts were made in the US? Most every part I've ordered from Karlyn is from our Asian neighbors, though Karylin does get crafty with their labels, in the same way Febi does (Box says Febi of Germany [ then somewhere else shows "made in china").
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by e3o View Post
        I've used a similar set up before with M3 CABs. The sway bar links packed it in pretty quick, other than that for what your paying its a good deal. The stuff I got was Karlyn stuff made in the US.
        I've been running an ebay setup similar to that for 4 years now sans CABs. I've had a similar experience, where the end links and associated rubber fall apart in about 6 months, but probably remain good for about a year. The rest of it has held up well enough, but it's nearing time to replace as the rubber is starting to go.

Note that my E30 hasn't been a daily driver for almost 3 years. It has probably seen 30K miles in those 4 years, so these are certainly not of the same quality as a good OEM part.
        -------------------------------------------------
        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Great parts !!!!!!

I just install this on my 1991 325ic yesterday and it great coming from ebay :))
          Originally posted by shaferbm View Post
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E30-318-...fde363&vxp=mtr

Seems to be a decent deal, and this old car is in some dire need of all of these parts. Opinions?

Comment

I've got a set of ebay control arms to sell if anyone's interested. PM me with interest. They're brand new, I never even opened the box.

Comment

Just get the Meyle or Lemforder kit from FCP Euro

Comment

Working...
              X