Camber correction question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber correction question

I got an idea to hard relocate my inner trailing arm mount points in lue of the not available posi lock kit. The specs for the kit say that 1.1" of adj is gained through slotting. I was wondering if it was consistent that the 1.1" was being completely utilized, if not, how much?

Cheers,

Blake.

How much of the slot is used depends on the camber error and the desired camber. If all you want to do is to correct camber, the eccentric camber/toe kits will work just fine. The only problem with those is that the toe adjusters may loosen. But that can be fixed.
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

I did not have my alignment checked with the coilover's on my last car, but it looked like it would need more correction than the eccentric set-up allows... 0.6 degrees iirc... Am I out of line here?

Comment

Understand that I'm talking about the weld in camber/toe adjusters that use eccentrics for adjustment. Not eccentric bushings. The weld in kits have much more than a .6deg range.
        The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
        Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

That is good to know.. I do not remember where I got that number. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X