Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Bav Auto brand control arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
    I new to this board... going through a couple of similar processes on my low mile 1990 325iC-- beyond FCP what places do you order your parts? Who do you like best so far?
    Pelican Parts has a nice "project list" feature like a cart that you can save. I use that and then compare prices with other vendors. Blunttech is great too. ECS tuning I always used for VW/Audi things but they also have plenty of selection. Bavarian Autosport is good and has a few unique items. I generally look at blunt, pelican, and ecs when buying OE parts.

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
      Pelican Parts has a nice "project list" feature like a cart that you can save. I use that and then compare prices with other vendors. Blunttech is great too. ECS tuning I always used for VW/Audi things but they also have plenty of selection. Bavarian Autosport is good and has a few unique items. I generally look at blunt, pelican, and ecs when buying OE parts.
      Thanks for the heads up; appreciated. I'm familiar working on subarus, coming over to bmw is a different market, getting adjusted. I like working on the e30 though, easy to get around.

Are you doing just the control arms, or are you doing more of a front end refresh?

Only my ball joints are toast in one arm, but I figure I may as well do both arms, links, and bushings as they are still the originals. I have very few miles but after 23 years, I think a kit makes sense.
      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

I ended up ordering lemfroeder from pelican parts and was happy with the price/service/shipping.

Doing a full front end refresh.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Working...
        X