treehouse racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

treehouse racing

thinking of buying these eyeball arms control arm bushings from treehouse racing. has anyone delt with them before ??

Is this a joke?

There has to be 200+ posts about them in numerous threads.

Use the search feature before starting a new thread next time.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
      Is this a joke?

There has to be 200+ posts about them in numerous threads.

Use the search feature before starting a new thread next time.
      yes sir lmao..

Comment

i like em, but ya search. most of the negative feedback you will read is from the previous version. that problem has been solved since then. i have the originals with no popping and love them
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
          i like em, but ya search. most of the negative feedback you will read is from the previous version. that problem has been solved since then. i have the originals with no popping and love them
          Since this is already a "no - search zone" I'll add - what was the color material that supposedly 'popped' -the white or the black? I have white.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

black popped white doesnt, white is what they have now. not all black popped, but they only ship white now
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
              black popped white doesnt, white is what they have now. not all black popped, but they only ship white now
              cool.. this is my next purchase.. and i learned how to search today.. :) haha i like the zeroforum better but hey what can u do

Comment

Can you order them unpainted?

Comment

all u girls crying about the green paint.. sand mask and spray some black on there lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Kilomph View Post
                    I pretty sure you can. The ones I bought were unpainted, but thats cause they were from a GB of misstamped ones. Mine are black. 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kilomph View Post
                      Yep, I painted mine bilstein yellow. Black bushings and not popping, absolutely happy with the results.

Comment

I got mine in last Sept or so and I have the white ones. The pass. side popped for some time, but after some miles, the noise went away. IF it rains and gets wet then there is a slight popping noise. They are a race product and if you go into them thinking that then any noise is to be somewhat expected.

But love them!
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          They are a race product and if you go into them thinking that then any noise is to be somewhat expected.
                          Werd. No popping from mine 2nd version , white bushing. Badass product.

Comment

Working...
                          X