Droped my master, still ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droped my master, still ok?

I got a new 25mm M/C and I droped it straight onto it's end (the opposite end of the end where it bolts to the booster) It fwll from around 3 feet onto the street. There are no scratches and it still feels ok in it's operation. Do you think that this master is still ok?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Probably, the only think I could think of if the metal fractured...but you said that it didn't.
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Ya, the metal is 100% fine. You can not even see where it hit.
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."

Comment

its fine

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
          I got a new 25mm M/C and I droped it straight onto it's end (the opposite end of the end where it bolts to the booster) It fwll from around 3 feet onto the street. There are no scratches and it still feels ok in it's operation. Do you think that this master is still ok?

Thanks.
          I wonder if your parents called the doctor with much the same question when you were born?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
            I wonder if your parents called the doctor with much the same question when you were born?
            What the fucks your problem?

Comment

HAHAHAHA

Comment

bwahahaha

Comment

lol! comedy is all about timing!
                  The current fleet:
                  1992 325ic: 148k-171k miles
                  1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD, 114k-142k miles
                  1984 MasterCraft Stars and Stripes Powerslot (not a car :D) PCM Ford 351W, 904 hours

Comment

I hate you all, lol:p

Comment

Ha ha ha. Do you always place a question mark after a statement?
                      87 325IS - Delphin Grey/Cardinal

Comment

I drop new parts all the time. Drives me nuts, a little voice says "you're going to kill 5 hours changing the timing belt and water pump you just dropped. When you're done it'll leak and you're at fault"

Haven't broken any new parts lately except ripping the sheathing on a 60$ set of plug wires for the volvo because I tried jamming the 8mm bosch lines in the 7mm bougicord wire looms. Whoops.

Comment

At least I'm not the only one:up:

Comment

I'm much the same. I have the courage, tools, and the know how to do work on my own car, but I ALWAYS goon something up.... just clumsy I guess.
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

lol
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X