Ebay rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay rotors

Its time for new rotors, does anyone have any experience with some of the cheaper eBay rotors like R1s, or Magnums? I not one to use crap parts but I thought I see what R3V had to say.

Also what performance pads are most people running?

Thanks
    Stu

You can get ATE rotors for cheap enough through BMA (25$). The shipping was free too. I wouldnt mess with chinese rotors. I'm using Ferodo pads and they are stopping better than the axxis pads. More dust though
    1987 325is - sold
    2001 330i - New DD

Comment

Originally posted by 02stu View Post
      Its time for new rotors, does anyone have any experience with some of the cheaper eBay rotors like R1s, or Magnums? I not one to use crap parts but I thought I see what R3V had to say.

Also what performance pads are most people running?

Thanks
      Stu
      I actually got a set of slotted & cross drilled rotors off eBay from a seller who makes them from his shop and they were decently priced. I'm still using them and after 2 years they work great and have not given me any problems. If I can find the guy again I'll post a link.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
        I actually got a set of slotted & cross drilled rotors off eBay from a seller who makes them from his shop and they were decently priced. I'm still using them and after 2 years they work great and have not given me any problems. If I can find the guy again I'll post a link.
        I have heard that cross drilled rotors that were not annealed after the drilling crack. Have you had your car on the track?

Comment

It is really hard to beat the OE (or equivalent) plain rotors. They are not expensive and readily available.
          The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
          Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

Originally posted by jlevie View Post
            It is really hard to beat the OE (or equivalent) plain rotors. They are not expensive and readily available.
            I second that. Get a set of Brembo OEM rotors.

Comment

I run Brembo blanks on my turbo car with good results. No problems here.
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Working...
              X