Some info on parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some info on parts

alright, the new 325e i bought needs new brakes and pads. so i heard that powerslots are good, so i investigated them, and i think i will get them.

so if i get powerslot rotors, what kinda pads should i get? i kinda drive hard, but if OEM pads will suffice i will just get those, but what brand stands up to the demands of a little harder than everyday driving?

and i was also wondering about bushings. is it worth it to replace the 22 year old rubber bushing with something a little better, like polyurethane?

i will be upgrading suspension sometime over this summer, so will there be any problems with rotors if i get a blistein or similiar suspension setup?

thanks for all the help.

well i just bought some Pagid brake pads after i did a little research.

they are on there way and i am stoked to put them on! no more annoying warped rotor hitting off the pads every revloution! wicked!

Comment

which pagid pads did you go with?
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

i just went with the Pagid OEM pads. from other posts they are nice, stop quickly, have little noise and very little dust. and they were just the right price.

Comment

Working...
        X