Brake Pads - Low dust, non-noisy, street/aggressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Pads - Low dust, non-noisy, street/aggressive

Can someone recommend a good street/aggressive brake pad that is low-dust and not noisy... ?

I won't be using them for HPDE's --- if anything, only AutoX, but then just for fun and not for competition.

I just hate cleaning BBS cross-spoke wheels every couple days... and I don't want them to squeal like li'l baby pigs are being murdered under the car.

Thanks!

I have been searching around and have found some good reviews, by people, about the R4-S's

Comment

I've had good luck with Mintex "red box" pads.

Comment

Low dust/noise and agressive performance are mutually exclusive. You can have either at the expense of the other. That said, a High Performance Street pad (Hawk HPS, Porterfield R4-s, etc) will provide better than OE performance and somewhat less dust.
        The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
        Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

I don't need supreme braking performance - just as good as stock, at least. But definitely less dust, geez..... these stock pads practically throw up a cloud when you hit the brakes.

Comment

Performance Friction Z-rated pads. Awesome street pads and kept my BBS RS clean all summer long. I even used them on the track and they were quite good there too, as long as you have street rubber.

I'm buying another set for my daily driver...

Comment

mintex red box, low dust, decent bite, cheap, good for daily driving

Comment

Working...
              X