Coilover Setup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coilover Setup...

Found some pics, hoping its not a repost, but, whats involved?

Just called them, it's a one-off setup that they may reporduce in the future. Nice guys and willing to answer a lot of questions...

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Nobody?
        WTF do you want ??

Its pretty obvious that the cut/ground off the original sjock mounting boss/ear and welded one to the top of the hub area .
        Then bolted on a readily available true coil-over shock assembly .

And I cold see them maybe selling the shock/spring/mount coil-over set-up but they will NEVER produce and sell those modified rear trailing arms .

PS : Also others have been mounting the true coil-over shocks on the original location for many years .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

All you got to do to the rear is re-enforce the rear shock towers for it to work.
          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Thank You Then....

Comment

Is that an e30 m3 knuckle that was reinforced or something? Kinda weird lookin...

edit: Did they weld plate to the cast knuckle? I hope they heated the shit out of it first.
              The grilles really distract you from the fact that someone took a sledgehammer to the front end.

Comment

Nothing new: [this is an old grp a racer]
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X