Best source for cheap rotors and pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best source for cheap rotors and pads?

It's that time. Want to re do all 4 corners. It's a DD - not driven too hard. Whats a good cheap rotor and pad for me?
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Autozone or advance auto rotors are fine for cheapies. Probably 25 bucks a piece.

Axxis Organic (OE type) or Ultimate (ceramic) pads are really nice pads, especially for the price. BMA has both, ~35/axle IIRC.
    Jay

Comment

I thought about it - but their rotors are pretty soft. I'm looking for something decent - but it doesn't have to be trackable.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

hell, in that case get brembo blanks from bma at ~37 ea. that's what I've used the past two seasons with heavy street and autox use.
        Jay

Comment

fap99.com is a great site i just ordered new rotors and pads from them and there sitting in my room i would sell them to u but i would lose out and i have no intentions of not having an e30 in my driveway

Comment

bma +1

Comment

ebay. got a pair of rear rotors for $45 shipped... i was happy
              Rob - Hartford, CT
              Current: 1989 325iS coupe - "Brutus"
              Lachssilber, black leather sports interior, 5 speed, imported to US in 1991.
              Mods: H&R, Bilstein, Brembo, Treehouse, vintage black basketweaves

RIP: 1984 325e coupe - "Helga"

Comment

WorldPac....>FTW
                My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Tire rack. brembo blanks for 30 bucks each plus shipping.

Comment

KO performance, all four corners (rotors and pads) plus sensors 190.
                    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Working...
                    X