X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL new brakes

Hello all
    I am looking into brakes for my project, so here is the question:
    would it be best to swap the entire brake system from my parts car into the project or to buy a new brake line kit from like Jeg's or something for like 30 bucks? I am worried about the brake lines themselves, but I dont think I will ever be able to bend them correclty to match the body/frame. Anyone with experience here? Opinions?

bending brake line is pretty easy to do properly... do one at a time and mark with sharpie.... the difficult part is making good flare fittings... I would have someone who has had experience help you.

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Originally posted by MasukBMW View Post
      Hello all
      I am looking into brakes for my project, so here is the question:
      would it be best to swap the entire brake system from my parts car into the project or to buy a new brake line kit from like Jeg's or something for like 30 bucks? I am worried about the brake lines themselves, but I dont think I will ever be able to bend them correclty to match the body/frame. Anyone with experience here? Opinions?
      Are your hardlines actually messed up? It's not TOO tough to bend up new lines just make sure you have a good flaring tool etc. If you do end up doing it yourself, good tools will be a worth while investment.
      The grilles really distract you from the fact that someone took a sledgehammer to the front end.

Comment

Working...
      X