Brake upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake upgrade

I need to upgrade my brakes on a 400 dollar budget. At the moment I have the stock 1984 318i solid rotors in front with drums in the rear. You see I replaced my brakes recently with OE stuff because of bad timing on finance.

I would like to hold on to my drums in the back for now, just need some new front brakes to stop the m50 in town, no racing yet.

Need advice. Thanks

And you're keeping the rear drums why again?

I say get all the gear from a late model 325i/is and stick it on there, maybe w/a set of SS lines and bigger master cylinder if funds allow. That'll at least make it stop a little better.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

I have a full 325 brake setup that i'd be happy to sell
      BEERTECH

Comment

I have the crappy situation that I replaced the master, and complete rear system, about 200-250 dollars that I would have to just trough away. I did this before I even thought about the m50 and only replaced them so I could make it to woek and school.

How much is the 325 setup? I have also just bought 45 mm Bilstien Sport shocks I wan to use, but have yet to open....

Comment

Working...
        X