Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to source Greenstuffs (or other recommendations) now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to source Greenstuffs (or other recommendations) now?

I used to go to thepartsbin.com but they jacked their site up and now dont appear to list Greenstuffs for the E30 chassis. I liked those pads and when putting them on my dads car it seems they made some improvements so I want to get another set.

Where should I be sourcing them? The places listed on EBCs site never state they have them for the E30 and I dont want to have to do it trial-and-error.

Unless, that is, there is some god-of-all men, streetable big brake kit that fits under 16s out for the E30 now. None of that homebrew stuff, a bolt on.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

I've never used the Greenstuffs, but I've had very good results with Hawk HPS pads on a street car, or if you can stand some squeal, Hawk HP+ pads. The HPS pads outperform OE or equivalent and make a bit less dust, while still being easy on the rotors.
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

Hawk HP plus is the way to go.
      Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

i used greenstuff and they were ok, but any mild performance driving and they faded terribly. I have redstuff now and i love them, they never faded on me EVER, but i dont think they're available for e30s anymore, so with that I hear yellowstuff is really good.

Comment

Working...
        X