No announcement yet.

Massive BBK Wheel Fitment Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise here: 16x8 et20 Rota Slipstreams clear the 300x32 Superlite floating race kit with room to spare.
    '91 318is
    sigpic

Comment

16x8 e38 style 5s fit all 3 of Lee's kits with 18mm 4x100->5x120 adaptors. :)

Comment

Very nice^ I'll be running Alpina Kopis 17" Et 35 with a 25mm spacer, should be able to clear.
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Another wheel that fits: Kosei K4R 16x7.5 with a 15mm spacer. Clears the strut with about 6mm to spare, tons of brake clearance. I would check the 15x8 K4R, but they are backordered through June.

Pics are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/1059796...eat=directlink

1973 Bavaria

Comment

TRM 15x8 (again)

I just printed off the fitment template for the 300x22mm Sport Kit, and fit it up against my new TRM 15x8s.

Looks like if I run about a 3mm spacer, the only thing that hits is the head of the guide bolt/retaining pin that holds the pads in. And it looks REALLY close. That's about all the spacer I think I can run, without rubbing on the outer fender. I might be able to fit up to 10mm, if I run a ton of negative camber all the time (which isn't so bad).

Has anyone else run into this? Is there a bolt with a thinner head that solves the problem?

Also, this template only shows one plane of fitment - I have read that the caliper is too long to fit under these wheels as well, and needs grinding - is that indeed the case?
            Current:
            1991 325i Sedan - S50 Swap
            1988 325i Cabrio

Past:
            1991 M3
            1991 318is
            1985 325e

Comment

Does the 280x22 kit fit a set of Hartge Type A's?
              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I am noob at BBK (plus I am new to BBK) I am going to be installing my BBK and will need new rims and tires. I was hoping that 15 x 8 +25 would be able to fit 280mm kit. Here is a link to the rim I was looking at.
                Tecnocraft is the leading designer and manufacture of high-quality carbon fiber automotive body components for Honda, Toyota, Jeep, BMW and more. Find PasswordJDM carbon fiber and kevlar parts exclusively at Tecnocraft.

Comment

Check the fitment template against the wheel

Also, Massive no longer sells any Wilwood component. All kits using Wilwood calipers and rotors will be sold as installation kits until inventory dries out. Buyers will get the Wilwood calipers and discs from their usual source. All Massive kits will use AP Racing calipers.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

It this a dream? Omg ap racing calipers. Massive kit is def on my wish list meow

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I just printed the template and put the RX-7 caliper where the caliper on the paper is. I noticed that the RX-7 caliper is bigger then on the paper. Is that ok or do I need to download the bigger template?

Comment

I don't understand why you mention the RX7 caliper.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I work at a auto parts. So I found out which vehicle the BBK consist of and I ordered the parts

Comment

Originally posted by amazo View Post
                            I work at a auto parts. So I found out which vehicle the BBK consist of and I ordered the parts
                            Then you are definitely in the wrong thread.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I just realized that, sorry for your trouble

Comment

Hey Lee - wants the timeframe to offer the E30 sport and race kits with AP calipers?
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X