Clear All

I just installed my 60mm/60mm springs!

These are the before shots:

FRONT:

REAR:

And these are the after shots:

FRONT:

REAR:

It took me a while to install the front because the 19mm bolt that's holding the control arm was a PITA to take off. But the rear was very easy to do.

Over all i'm very happy with the ride,very stiff,i love the ride but not bouncy at all.I dont know what the springs rates are but it's stiff and not bad for a daily driver suspension.:)

Comments and flames are welcome!!!Enjoy guys!!!

It looks good...but damn it was high before. I'm still on 20 year old struts and springs yet my fender gap isn't as large as your before pics. Which are these? I was going to get H&R Sports but how is the spring rate? Firm or soft? Give me some specs! :D

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Looks great! Your car looks very straight and clean as well, is that paint recent?
      sigpic
      Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

The front should have dropped more than that, if they are actually 60mm. What tire size are you running?
        -tim
        Originally posted by Jordan
        I like the stance
        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

it might just need some time to settle in

Comment

looks good, it will probably drop more over time.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys! By the way that's a 19 year old paint job.It's not a perfect paint job but it's pretty straight for an original.

I really dont remember what tire size i'm running. My car is at my In-laws right now cuz i'm currently working on it. I was on my way to my buddy's wedding and all of a sudden all my belts snapped,except for the timing belt. Didn't make it and it sucked cuz it was pretty hot yesterday.

Comment

looks more like 40/40 to me.

Comment

Hey OP, when you get a chance post up a current pic, side view preferably. thnxbi
                  -tim
                  Originally posted by Jordan
                  I like the stance
                  -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Working...
                  X