UUC/SPC camber plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UUC/SPC camber plates

Anybody else running the camber plates from UUC motorwerks? they actually say "SPC" on them and ive found this spc company on ebay and other sites selling these plates.. Anyway I work at a BMW dealer and we were dealing with UUC.. somthing happened and they started clearing out all the UUC stock.. i got a set for less than half MSRP.. and although i have heard that GC makes the best adjustable strut plates, i got them anyway (cant pass up a deal)
    they seem to be working out good.. i was able to add some camber and center my wheels (lessen caster) after doing the 5 lug swap... the ride is good too...
    just wondering what kinda thoughts others had on these plates

SPC has been making suspension products, both OE-style and 'fix-it' alignment products for a long time. If it wasn't for TUV over here, I would use them in a second.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

so are these good camber plates?
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPC-F...lenotsupported
      1990 325i BMW

Comment

They look well made but quite complex for the benefit they can bring. They are a compromise (cushion of stiffer urethane bushing, somewhat adjustable). If it is a degree and half of camber that you are after, then just install fixed camber plates.

If you want adjustability and precision, then get GC camber plates.

Nonetheless, I am intrigued by an official BMW dealer using aftermarket non-TUV parts. Were you an independent shop, or an official BMW NA dealer?
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

We are a BMW dealership. We do alot of stuff with the local racing/enthusiast scene, we have some techs here that race thier E36's at mid-ohio and alot of customers who like to modify their cars.... UUC motorwerks had some kind of deal with us to distribute and install their parts. none of this has anything to do with BMWs warrantys as far as I know. for stuff like that we install DINAN and BMW performance parts

Comment

Working...
          X