Oem shock bilstien or boge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oem shock bilstien or boge?

Well my shocks are blown no suprise as the car as done 186,000k's with out replacing the shocks.

Anyways I would love to upgrade to Billies and IE stage 3 but i can not afford that. I can only really afford to replace the shocks so my two choices are

Bilstien HD.

or

Boge.

Both from pelican parts. I know that the bilstiens are a bit stiffer then stock but i don't know anything about the boge. What are they like and how to they compare to bilstien quality considering the price differance.

The car is a daily at the moment and dose not hit the track. I will track her when i buy a house and another car for DD.

EDIT: I should state that I would rather go the boge on price, if they are a reliable shock that is going to last a few years.
    sigpic

go bilie HD they arent a bit difference from stock...GOOD stock from blown stock they will feel stiff at first but i have bilie's on my 190D an my e30 both the sports but i would only go bilie or koni if budget allows
    "God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Bilstein HD's and Sports have the exact same valving, yet the HD's are an inch longer in length so to use stock springs.

Boge's used to produce great quality oem and aftermarket shocks but as money tightens the quality has taken a down turn. I would buy the Sports and maybe get some used springs. Or Save to buy all at the same time.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
      X