Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EIbach Pro Kit for regular e30 m20 will fit in the Cabrio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EIbach Pro Kit for regular e30 m20 will fit in the Cabrio?

I have a new set of Eibacj Pro Kits just the front springs and want to sell em to a guy who has a e30 cabrio 325 will fit normally?

Thanks
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Yep.

Comment

Who is it here that has them on their Vert? It's a late model white one and looks like it's dragging the ground big time?
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Chris E30 Cab has them. The front looks normal, and he has 15mm worth of spring back in the back. Looks perfect.

Besides, Diego is only talking about the front.

Comment

thanks guys! :D
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

They will be fine as long as they are cabriolet specific springs for the extra weight of the cabriolet.

If they are for the hardtop E30 then I would not advise using them in a cab ;)

And, yes, I have the cabriolet Eibach Pro Kit springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris E30 Cab
              They will be fine as long as they are cabriolet specific springs for the extra weight of the cabriolet.

If they are for the hardtop E30 then I would not advise using them in a cab ;)

And, yes, I have the cabriolet Eibach Pro Kit springs.
              How much more weights the cabrio over the e30 hardtop?

Comment

don't know specifically, but I recall appx 250-300lbs heavier

Comment

Working...
                X