Ground Control factory spring rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Control factory spring rates

I did a search and could only come up with custom spring rates. I was just wondering what the ground control regular factory spring rates for the 3 series were. I called them twice today, the first time I got disconnected after being on hold for 7 minutes, the second time I was on hold for 10+ minutes and had to leave.
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Re: Ground Control factory spring rates

Originally posted by ColdAccord
    I did a search and could only come up with custom spring rates. I was just wondering what the ground control regular factory spring rates for the 3 series were. I called them twice today, the first time I got disconnected after being on hold for 7 minutes, the second time I was on hold for 10+ minutes and had to leave.

what do you mean "factory spring rates", they sell race springs, rates of your choice.........
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

there is a set thats 375 front 500 rear and I'm curious how that would be in comparison.
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

There is no factory rates, you choose rates when you call them.

350/450 are pretty run of the mill e30 rates.

Comment

Yeah, there is no "standard" rate.

I have 300/440 at the moment. It's still jiggly over anything not smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
            Yeah, there is no "standard" rate.

I have 300/440 at the moment. It's still jiggly over anything not smooth.
            Jay, it's the trade-off for linear shorter springs. I'll trade u stock non-sport springs that you can cut to your liking for your GCs :P

Comment

haha, shutup. And if anything I'd leave them stock length, afterall I'm Mr. 4x4. 8)

Comment

Working...
              X