K-Mac Camber Plate with Hartge Strut Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K-Mac Camber Plate with Hartge Strut Brace

I am looking for alternatives to the K-Mac Camber Plate for my Hartge Strut Brace. Here is a picture of the end of the Hartge Strut Brace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	strut brace end.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	7223518

I don't want to modify the Strut Brace for a camber plate and the only one I have found so far is the K-Mac. Do any of you know of another camber plate that will not interfere with this Strut Brace.

Cheers,

Jim
    sigpic

It doesn't look like any camber plate will work unless you open up that hole.
    Suspension tips here...
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GCMARK View Post
      It doesn't look like any camber plate will work unless you open up that hole.
      K-mac will work, a friend has them on his M3 with the Hartge Strut Brace. Here is a picture of the K-mac camber plate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	K-mac stage1_120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	7136010

As you can see there are not the same allen bolt adjustments that the other camber plates have. I may be stuck with K-mac but I was hoping that there may be other options.

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Could always go with a fixed plate as well.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Well if you decide to go kmac i have the set off my car. Bought them new from turner a couple years ago. Still have the receipt. I absolutely loved them but i took them off to rock my own product.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Well if you decide to go kmac i have the set off my car. Bought them new from turner a couple years ago. Still have the receipt. I absolutely loved them but i took them off to rock my own product.
            I sent you a PM Nigel.

Cheers,

Jim
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X