what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should I do?

The right front strut is stuck and needs replacement. I also need an alignment. I also want to lower it with bavauto springs and new bilstien sports for more enjoyable daily driving. I also have a set of urethane rear subframe bushings that have yet to be installed. I've also considered a stiffer rear sway bar. And i need new CABs

The problem is that I'm paranoid about working on cars, and would not trust myself to put things back together correctly. I've replaced the rear shock mounts and shocks, but am afraid to try anything up front, or try to mess with springs.

I guess what I want to know is that would it be worth it to pay a professional to install these things? Is there a potential to really mess things up?

Do 1 thing at a time and what i do for a complicated project is realize the fact that "installation is reverse of removal"

Document everythign you do in a notebook and when you re-install the new parts, just read your notebook from the bottom up. Makes it a little easier. I also take alot of "before" pictures.......but i know what you're talking about
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Working...
    X