Bilstein sport front gland nut part number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilstein sport front gland nut part number

For future reference if anyone needs it, this was on my 91 318is with bilstein black inserts in the fronts, replacing with sports.

In doing a search I came across 2 numbers for the parts, B36-816 was referenced often. But when I called Bilstein this morning their technical service guy Brian, very helpful and processed my order, looked it up and gave me B4-B36-U242-C1 with the locking tool E4-MS08/6.

I asked him about the B36-816 and nothing came up in his computer, my guess is thats a really old number or maybe the number for the part that comes witht he inserts but when you buy them seperately they give you the number he had for me.

I'll confirm in a couple days when I get them that they work or not, hopefully this is helpful in the future for guys in the same situation.
    '91 318is, S50 swap, Bilsteing/H&R race, Recaro SRD, etc.

For future reference, B36-816-C1 refers to the gland nut by itself, B4-B36-U242-C1 refers to their “gland nut replacement hardware” which includes the gland nut and the black seal that usually comes with the gland nut when ordering the shock assembly in its entirety.

Comment

Working...
    X