Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what springs and shocks will give me the stiffest ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what springs and shocks will give me the stiffest ride?

So, I just got another E30. Its sitting xxr's 513's. They are 16x8, they look awesome on the car but whenever I hit a bump in the road or it has a quick change in elevation the tires hit the fenders. I just want something stiff enough so that won't happen but still low and pretty! Thanks guys.

H&r race or ie3 with bilstein shocks

Comment

Those will work, but J-Stock springs are stiffer, if that's what you're after.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
        H&r race or ie3 with bilstein shocks
        That's what I had on my last E30 and I figured that's what would be best for this one. Thank

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
          I'll try it out man

Comment

j stock for sure
            BroWorks.com Bro is a lifestyle

Comment

I'm loving my camaro mr2 KYB AGX's with 500f 800r, m50 vert. Bilstein was way too soft, rides much better with stiffer shocks.

RIP 02/25/15
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...16#post4356816

Comment

You're doing this backwards man. Roll your rear fenders flat instead.
                No need to sacrifice ride quality.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Ill give you a stiff ride.
                  Shity coil overs will give you a very stiff ride. Try using Honda parts off of ebay.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                    J-stock is pretty much the stiffest suspension you can get for e30, save for maybe some crazy custom rates from GC or something. It is also completely overkill for street use.

Side note: if you're looking for IE3/Billie sport setup I have one for sale, maybe 5k on it.
                    88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                    We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Working...
                    X