Sway Bars for Autocross??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sway Bars for Autocross??

So I am looking for some sway bars. I want to start autocrossing and want your guys imput on what sway bars to get. Right now these too are what I am thinking about. Inputs please!

See post 15 here,.....

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

What springs and shocks are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As an owner of a UUC set of bars, I'd recommend the Bimmerworld product.
        Last edited by mulletman; 06-10-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Very happy with my Bimmerworld's. Went to the M3 style front links, and run the rear bar on the softest setting. Very stable and comfortable to drive.
          sigpic

Comment

Understand that if you're choosing a "spec E30" legal bar set that means that your front isn't adjustable.

Regardless of size (that's something already discussed in that link) I'd choose a swaybar set with an adjustable front, unhampered by spec rules. The previous recommendations are nice, but they aren't considering what you're actually doing with the car (it isn't one size fit all).
            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

I run an IE 25mm hollow front bar with no rear bar and like the way it handles.

I'm also on coil overs and lots of other suspension mods, so it probably won't relate in any way to your setup...especially if we don't know what your other suspension mods are!

SkiFree - do you have your posi-lock adjusters in stock again? I was going to order them a few weeks ago but you were out :-(
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                SkiFree - do you have your posi-lock adjusters in stock again? I was going to order them a few weeks ago but you were out :-(
                Yessir, marked them back in yesterday.
                ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Working...
                X