Need pictures of IE Stage 3 on early diving board 325

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need pictures of IE Stage 3 on early diving board 325

I apologize in advance if I missed exactly what I am looking for, but I did do a search and took the time to read through the whole suspension ride height thread. I'm picking up a 1987 325is this week and am strongly considering the Ireland Engineering Stage 3 springs. I've heard the reverse rake works very well with the high arches of the earlier cars. I'm not looking to slam the car by any means, as this will be a daily driver, but I do live in Florida with nice roads and want it lower than a 4x4. I'm trying to go with a bit of a tarmac rally car style with my build (Team dynamics Pro Rally wheels already ordered, as well as hella driving lights and flaps) but since this likely wont see and real rallies, I am hoping I could get away with the IE springs.

So if anyone could help me by finding a picture of this setup on a high rear arch car, that would be awesome. And if anyone has any better suggestions let me know. I will switch to a nice coilover setup eventually, but not this year (or maybe even this e30), so no coilover suggestions.

Here is some of my inspiration

Found on Reddit and met the owner at the E30 Picnic. Gorgeous car.

Alpinweiss II 88 325is | M20 | 5 Lug Conversion
    --
    Kyle

Comment

Thank you. That was exactly what I was looking for. Already ordered the springs and will post up a picture in the suspension ride height thread for other peoples reference.

Comment

Working...
      X