where to buy springs for rear (used with coilovers)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh3rpak!ng
    R3VLimited
    • Jan 2014
    • 2667

    #1

    where to buy springs for rear (used with coilovers)

    I have installed a set of megan coilovers on my e30 (don't hate, I know they are not "quality") and I would like to replace the rear springs with a higher rate. The kit comes with 8k front and rear but I would like to put a 10k spring in the back. (I will probably replace both front and rear springs with better quality)

    My question is: where can I buy those "barrel" shaped springs for the rear?

    I am assuming they are not the same as a "coilover" spring as listed on most websites since the e30 does not have a true coilover in the rear.

    Thanks
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #2
    Ground Control or Ireland Engineering sell pairs of Eibach coilover springs. You can but any length and rate you want.
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

    Comment

    • Wiglaf
      E30 Mastermind
      • Jan 2007
      • 1513

      #3
      i was just looking @ summit racing too, they seem to have a decent amount of options.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

      Comment

      Working...