Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pic Request - Verts on H&R Cabrio Springs/Billys - Experience with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Request - Verts on H&R Cabrio Springs/Billys - Experience with?

So this winter or spring I am replacing all the worn out bushings, stock springs and blown struts on my convertible. I have searched a ton on google and R3V and read through the 20+page vert suspension thread but I think there is maybe one pic of a vert on the H&R Cabrio springs / billy sport combo.

Goals: Modest lowering mainly in the front, as the rear sits almost perfect now, improved handling and good ride quality. It looks like the H&R springs are perfect for me but I can't find a decent pic of the height that I know for sure is the H&R Cabrio specific springs.

My other option is Ground control coilovers. I like the fact that I could tailor the ride height but they seem like overkill since I'm never going to track this car and I'm not going that low? Plus I will wind up endlessly fucking with the ride height whereas the H&R I can just throw in and forget about while I do other things to the car.

Any advice or pics are greatly appreciated.
    Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea
Working...
X