JOM Coilovers... how low?...
Collapse
X
-
Ok thank you guys... I'm listening to all the input and feedback from everyone... I'll save my $ and go GC route ... thanks!Leave a comment:
-
get GC 5" coils in their cup kit, and and on koni shocks. it should be less than $1k and you get a killer ride and very low. the trick is getting 5" vs normal 6" springs.
these are 1/2" up from low in front and max all the way up in the rear.
perches cut, no welding no tube shortening. 5h install tops.

Leave a comment:
-
Take it from experience. No.
I would never go that route again. I'm rolling IE 3's and Koni's now. You cannot beat the handling. Isn't worth it for low.
All that cheap, I.e. Megan, JOM, BC, etc., coilovers do to e30's, speaking from experience here, is to kill the awesome physics this car has. And your ass.
That said, I can't speak for GC's; no experience there.
Also, this topic has been flogged to death.Leave a comment:
-
-
You go from $300 coils, to $1000 coils, to not being able to afford $1200 coils, all as a temporary setup to purchase an air-bag $2000+ setup.
Wat.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
save your money. they are shit. get used good stuff for the same price.Leave a comment:
-
OK I think I'm getting JOM for now... I think I can live with that for a while... Thanks for your help...Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
JOM Coilovers... how low?...
HELP! Anybody knows how low JOM Coilovers go... does anyone have picture to show?.... I'm thinking of going JOM for now until i get my AirBag setup together...
Tags: None


Leave a comment: