Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help picking out the right suspension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help picking out the right suspension.

I'll try to provide as many details as I can in order to avoid any misconceptions.
    Budget: $1,000
    E30: '91 sedan
    Wheels/Tires: 17x8.5 et30 square set with 12mm spacers. 215/40/17 tires.

I currently have stock suspension and I'm looking to upgrade to coilovers so I can adjust my ride height.
    I was pretty certain on getting the $999 set from ground control, but now I'm uncertain because I don't have a welder to shorten the struts, and I can't find anyone running GCs with stock length struts. And on top of that I don't know if I need to buy any extra components or if it's just a plug and play kit. I'm not looking to slam my car, just trying to get a good fitment with the wheels/tires that I have, and with the budget I have. :???:

Any input is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Azscentence; 03-06-2016, 03:50 AM.

Ground control is what I'm getting.

Depends on if you have the 51mm front shock towers.
    You can do the dollar bill test to check. wrap around to double check I'm sure you're most like because the later model e30's had the 51mm strut housing

Literally i could put this suspension on my car in one day no cutting.
    it's a mount and bolt setup that you can upgrade down the road camber plates etc.

For a 1000 dollars it's literally the mod I can't wait to do next, man my front suspension is floaty as hell past 60, sucks too because the cars my daily driver :(.

If you got the funds order these things already I would.

Comment

Working...
    X