Jom Spring Rates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jom Spring Rates?

Anyone know the spring rates of Jom coilovers? I've searched around and haven't really came up with a definitive answer.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    The BMW V6 is the best

Theres no such thing there just magic

Comment

Originally posted by PA_Welder View Post
      Theres no such thing there just magic
      :finger: hahah

The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

I'm only posting because I do have experience with JOM. Sadly, it was on my old mk3. I had a modified aba which weighs less than the vr6, so I ordered vr6 coilovers (more stiff/higher rates) and I was pretty happy honestly. I still feel like billy/vogtland (on my e30) feels better. I wanted to try a 'spring/shock' combo. I'm wanting bc cools so bad I'd grill a propane tank.

JOM Blue line is slightly stiffer though, I can confirm.

Sorry it's not t
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
          I'm only posting because I do have experience with JOM. Sadly, it was on my old mk3. I had a modified aba which weighs less than the vr6, so I ordered vr6 coilovers (more stiff/higher rates) and I was pretty happy honestly. I still feel like billy/vogtland (on my e30) feels better. I wanted to try a 'spring/shock' combo. I'm wanting bc cools so bad I'd grill a propane tank.

JOM Blue line is slightly stiffer though, I can confirm.

Sorry it's not t
          Ah, cool. Thanks for the info, so far they definitely don't feel too bad.

The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Working...
          X