Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R Super Sport Spring Opinions?

Hi R3v,

I've searched for quite some time and have found very limited owner reviews/photos about H&R Super Sport springs, and no reviews about H&R Super Sport springs & a recommended shock combination.

First, I'm considering H&R Super Sport over the regular H&R Sport and H&R Race because I want my car to be lower than the Sport springs, but not as stiff as the Race springs. My E30 is also my daily driver.

The Super Sports are advertised as being softer than the races with a drop of 1.6" front and rear. I am definitely a spirited driver, but do not have plans to track or auto x this car at the moment. I was thinking of pairing these with either Bilstein Sport Shocks or KYB shocks.

Any insight or photos from owners of these springs would be welcomed. Thank you.

Bilstein B8's and HR SS springs is an ideal set up imo. It will ride moderately harsh if you're used to the stock set up or just lowering springs but the B8/SS set up is my favorite hands down and I do AutoX, track AND daily my car.
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Thank you for the input!

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
      Bilstein B8's and HR SS springs is an ideal set up imo. It will ride moderately harsh if you're used to the stock set up or just lowering springs but the B8/SS set up is my favorite hands down and I do AutoX, track AND daily my car.

Comment

Working...
      X