89 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325is

I just picked up my first e30 today. its a 89 325is m50 swap and has koni adjustable shocks,full ground control coil over suspension kit, reinforced chassis, z3 rack, new front control arms and bushings. These were all done a year ago when the swap was done.

The issue Im having is a very hard right pull. It can pretty much make a right turn on its own. The power steering is deleted, I knew this when buying it but I got a hell of a deal. The suspension is lowered all the way as when i got it.
    Any ideas on what to look for?
    89 e30is m50
    97 e39 528i
    07 e92 335i
    15 s1000rr

Sounds like allignment issues. Id check your tie rod lengths and make sure they're equal.

Comment

I'd have the alignment professionally checked. It's not that expensive (maybe free to check some places? ) and it can save you some potential headaches in the future. If you don't want to pay extra you can align it yourself, but at that point I'd just leave it to them.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

For sure thanksfor the relies, i was pretty much was able to adjust it myself yesterday so there's no pull. there are vibrations at like 70-80mph so ill have to get it aligned.
        89 e30is m50
        97 e39 528i
        07 e92 335i
        15 s1000rr

Comment

Working...
        X