Ground Control Coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Control Coilovers?

Im in need of new suspention and was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere or someone i could get GC coilovers for cheaper? To clarify, i was intrested in the complete coilover setup. Ive looked in group buys but have only seen CATuned's coilovers. Not sure how they match up against GC either because I havent found any threads comparing the two. Anyways, i know im going to have to dish out money on coilovers, i was just curious if there was any cheaper routes to get GC's

Maybe call a distributor, and see if you can start a Group Buy (feeler first)
    then see what happens, im looking for the same so here is your first +1
    looking for a full coil setup also 650fr / 750rear shortened and powdered.
    [1991, E-30 325i, 5-Speed, M20, Brillantrot] [1998, B5 Passat 1.8t] [2007, R6 Yamaha] [2011, Tundra 5.7]

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOX View Post
      Maybe call a distributor, and see if you can start a Group Buy (feeler first)
      then see what happens, im looking for the same so here is your first +1
      looking for a full coil setup also 650fr / 750rear shortened and powdered.
      I might look into this further, just might become a hassle with all the different options but who knows. Not sure if i want 440/535/650 up front. 440 sounds to soft, might go 535fr/750rear.

Comment

Fingers Crossed
        [1991, E-30 325i, 5-Speed, M20, Brillantrot] [1998, B5 Passat 1.8t] [2007, R6 Yamaha] [2011, Tundra 5.7]

Comment

Working...
        X