Help me with my specific coilover application! CABRIOLETS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • devonjordan
    replied
    Seriously your on the ground already, and you are down 5 pans. WHY IN GODS NAME DO YOU WANT TO GO LOWER????????

    subscribed, cuz i want to know too.

    Leave a comment:


  • jms16v
    replied
    can't help, but can I see some pictures of your car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Help me with my specific coilover application! CABRIOLETS!

    Feed me part numbers!

    I want to go LOWER and AT LEAST 10x stiffer. I don't care about handling, I just want, no, NEED to go lower. And in order to go lower, I will definitely need a lot stiffer. I'm talking like 1000lb springs.

    According to what I've read, this is what I need if I want top-adj Koni Yellow SAs:

    Front: Shortened/Modified VR6/G60 Corrado shocks (I'm guessing these would be 8641-1198SPORT)

    Rear: Mustang 94-04 shocks (8041-1186SPORT)

    I really want top-adj rears because I have a cabriolet, so adjusting the rears would be as easy as adjusting the fronts.

    Edit: I just read something about TC Kline, can someone chime in on this?

    Other shocks I read about:

    Front:
    - 8641-1021Sport (I believe this is OEM E30 replacement)
    - 8041-1198Sport
    - 8610-1447Race
    - 8611-1258Race (Strut Insert Front, Koni Race Double Adjustable Fits Golf II, Jetta II 1985-90 (Models w/non-sealed struts). Rebound and Compression Adjustable.)

    Rear:
    - 8042-1026Sport (8 cyl mustangs, 87-93)
    - 8042-1134 Sport (Mustang 94-04 Exc. IRS rear suspension.)
    Last edited by 92 mtechnic cabrio; 10-30-2007, 08:21 PM.
Working...