Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bavarian auto springs with bilstein sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bavarian auto springs with bilstein sports?

has anyone tried the kit they sell on bavarian auto where they pakage their springs with billstein sport shocks? I searched but ddnt come up with anytihng.

i like it, and it's a pretty good deal. I've known two different people run that setup and they were satisfied.
    -1992 325i -
    BavAuto Chip
    Tokico Spring/Shocks
    more to come later

Comment

dont do it! i had them, terrrible.

springs are soft, and sag like a bitch
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

^
        I don't know what this noobkid is talk'n bout. Them bav auto springs are designed to have a rally type stiffness.

Though the billstein s shocks seem tempting, lately I've hearing KONI is king
        1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

Originally posted by indecline View Post
          ^
          I don't know what this noobkid is talk'n bout. Them bav auto springs are designed to have a rally type stiffness.

Sarcastic?

Stay away from those springs--Think Eibach Pro-Kit except lower and more prone to sagging. I don't know who Arnold contracted to make the springs but they are piss poor on every level.

Comment

i have the springs and it looks BOMB sits perfect if you ask me. my stock shocks and struts are blown tho so its soft now but i just ordered sports for it should be good with them.
            91 e30 318is M50 SOLD
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=149570
            92 325 vert project
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=341370

Comment

Originally posted by SS Ball3r View Post
              has anyone tried the kit they sell on bavarian auto where they pakage their springs with billstein sport shocks? I searched but ddnt come up with anytihng.
              I had them on my first E30 and they were not bad, lowered the car nicely, but after I drove the car for awile I realized they were a bit soft even for street driving.
              sigpic

Comment

The only thing those springs should be paired up with is a trash can.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

They're known as sag auto which gives you an idea of their quality.
                  Much better choices out there.

Comment

i dont know why everyone hates on eibach pros, mine are just fine, maybe the cab ones are different

but yeah i would say think stock springs but lower, aka bye bye oil pan
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Bavauto= low budget soft Daily Driving springs
                      IE S3-=High Performance stiff rally springs.
                      1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

^ every other post besides yours

^

haha take that rookie beyatch
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

^

Though the billstein s shocks seem tempting, lately I've hearing KONI is

king

what a tool.
                          1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                          1987 e30 325 eta
                          1983 e28 533
                          2001 x5 4.4l
                          1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                          1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

lol.. i dont what you guys are saying about sagging (when i hear that, i think of an old leaf spring taking a shit and becoming nearly flat), but yes, they are soft. Even with bilstien sport shocks. Car felt like it was tetter-tottering a lot. imo, not something id recommend. My IE3s are stiffer and lower.
                            Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
                            X