im going lower

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kamotors
    replied
    the tires on my car are 195/60 r 14. stock(my original spare tire) is 195/65. so my speedometer is 2mph off, and my tire radius is .4 inches smaller. are there any advantages to this, i hear it helps put more torque to the ground. so even if i get OE's my car would be 1.4" closer to the ground than a stock 325i.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by browntown
    bag it. Have no idea how hard it would be, I just like the idea.

    its not that hard to put bags on a car. took me and my friend about 10 hours to put his bags on his jetta. now it sits frame. cant tow his car now lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    ^Yes, after they settle.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    i got some bilstein sports for $378 shipped, now i just need to decide what springs to get. I want to be able to make it over speedbumps without hitting IS spoiler or oil pan. ive seen some cars with H&R sports that look really low and others that look perfect. ive also seen some cars with the OE's that look lower than 1". do the springs get lower as time goes on?

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    bag it. Have no idea how hard it would be, I just like the idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    now i found H&R sports for $229 shipped

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_kid89
    replied
    lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    i decided to measure how far my oil pan is form the ground so i could see how low it would be after. right now its about 5.85" from the ground

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    That's what I used



    Originally posted by e30s52
    get bags. its so sick. people think you cant get over a speed bump then you raise it up!
    Has anyone ever heard of an e30 with bags? My friend has them on his '36 Dodge and they are perfect for daily use.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied


    would this be good enough to compress the springs

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    okay now i found H&R sports with bilstein sports for $620 shipped. so ill get those soi dont regret not going low enough. how far will they sag over a years time of driving?
    Last edited by kamotors; 03-17-2008, 06:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Get coil overs. Drop it down in the summer and raise it up in the winter (if you must).

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by e30love
    I have sport and they are great for everyday use . i want races now. Go sports to start with

    My sports are retarded, I have wheel gap in the back. I think I need to take the rubber pieces out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    i have h&r sports on my e34 that I dd/winter duty and it's fine

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by kamotors
    i just went to go get gas an hour ago and i pulled a u-y and did a nice drift almost into a curb, everybody stared at me and then some people tried to race me and then i smoked them and then they pinched me off and instead of slowing down I floored it went from 65-95mph in what felt like 2 seconds and then they rode my bumper for like half a mile and then there was an S curve and i never saw them again. I love E30's...... with 4.10's. just thought i would share it made me want new springs/shocks even more.
    hahahahahahaha. wait..

    hahahahahaahahaha

    Leave a comment:

Working...