Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketweaves vs. Euroweaves vs. BBS RA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shellback
    replied
    I'm glad it was resurrected. I also have bottle caps and I'm looking to replace them with euroweaves or .....

Leave a comment:

• cabin
    replied
    Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
    This thread is from 2009....
    And the poster who resurrected it actually posted relevant info. What's the problem?

Leave a comment:

• gtdragon980
    replied
    Originally posted by argon View Post
    just for knowlegdebase, here's my basketweaves vs euroweaves vs BBS RG

Psst...your IS lip looks like it is not fully mounted in the last pic.

Leave a comment:

• glucklich21
    replied
    This thread is from 2009....

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Originally posted by selturk View Post
    around $200-400.. I'm also looking for some e30 M3 Springs. Which will lower the car for about and inch. Can't use H&R, due to low oil pan (91 318i :(
    Are you sure your motor mounts haven't failed? That's the only time I had an issue with my oil pan... or exhaust for that matter. Upgraded to e28 m5's and have a bunch of clearance now lowered on H&R Sports.

Oh, and I vote euros as well. If I could find some I'd throw them on my eta to replace the weaves I just fitted.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    my favorite thing about 14" basketweaves is the weight and the cost. they're super light - throw on a set of hoosier slicks and you've got an inexpensive very light track setup (it's like ~20lbs wheel with a tires). euroweaves are quite a bit heavier and 15" tires are more expensive.

also, neither have a great selection of street tires available, which is unfortunate. I'll probably get slicks for my 15x7.5 6ULs and get some 17s for the street.

Leave a comment:

• argon
    replied
    just for knowlegdebase, here's my basketweaves vs euroweaves vs BBS RG

Leave a comment:

• bataangpinoy
    replied
    there is a set of euro weaves in the forsale section going for 550 obo. i got mine from the same seller and he sent me everything me promised and packing was ok.

Leave a comment:

• Turf1600
    replied
    RZ 378s

Leave a comment:

• wagonizzle
    replied
    ^ Those are indeed 'euroweaves'. These wheels are timeless

Leave a comment:

• selturk
    replied
    alright Euroweaves it is.. can someone confirm that these are Euro or not:

7J X 15 H2 ET 24

LK 4 x 100

Leave a comment:

• dlmpsy
    replied
    Euro, BBS, & Ronal.

Leave a comment:

• ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Euros, very nice...

Leave a comment:

• woofster
    replied
    I personally love Ronal LS on E30s, but they aren't cheap. If I could I'd find some Euroweaves.

Leave a comment:

• Bizarre
    replied
    If you cant find a decent set of Euroweaves you could always get IX wheels. They seem to be fairly well priced. The only thing is the offset is a little much so you you'll need spacers in the front to clear the strut tubes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X