Wheels Too Wide: Can I make them less wide?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mach schnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Pudmunkie
    http://www.weldcraftwheels.com/

    I've seen wheels widened before.... I'm not sure if they'll take material out but I don't see why not.

    They do not refinish them though.
    Excellent link, thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pudmunkie
    replied
    Discover Weldcraft Wheels for expert wheel widening, rim modifications, and quality repairs. Shop now for premium service!


    I've seen wheels widened before.... I'm not sure if they'll take material out but I don't see why not.

    They do not refinish them though.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    8 is not too wide. Are they 16's?

    Leave a comment:


  • mach schnell
    started a topic Wheels Too Wide: Can I make them less wide?

    Wheels Too Wide: Can I make them less wide?

    I found some awesome wheels for sale, one-piece:

    But they're too wide (8"). Can I get them cut down to 7" wide?

    I am thinking there must be a wheel shop out there that will cut out the middle of a wheel and weld it back together? It can't be much more difficult than properly welding on metal and then lathing it down to a smooth finish, like they do when they refinish damaged wheels.
Working...