What sizes did BBS RS's come in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sizes did BBS RS's come in?

I know 15 and 16 but was there a 17" RS? Im asking because my friends roomates girlfriend has some Wheels on her car that look just like RS's (3 piece, gold center) but they are 17. Are they 4 or 5 lug?
    Thanks.

Brian

i beleive that would be a yes el capitan. almost picked up a set of 15in RS the other day, but the guy renegged on the sale. arsehole.
    sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

16" was the largest from BBS. The center piece can accept both 15" and 16" hoops making them into two sets of wheels with some work. The 17" are BMW BBS 2pc wheels sold on the E39 5 er's with the optional sport pack.

This is info I gather from awhile back so the 17" might not be 100% accurate. The way to find out, take the cap off as BBS marks the wheel with the name right on it.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Ill pull the cap if i can. But They are the old school style, not the E39 ones.

BUT this place sell Inner and outer rim halvs for 15, 16, and 17" RS's
        Idngoal turut berbagi permainan yang sangat sensasional , sebagai agen yang selalu konsisten kasih kemenangan maxwin hingga ratusan juta rupiah

Maybe ill get lucky.

Brian

Comment

im sure ive seen 17in RS greg?! not on BMWs either, on other cars. maybe not. hmm, w'ell have to see what Brian finds stamoed on the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
            im sure ive seen 17in RS greg?! not on BMWs either, on other cars. maybe not. hmm, w'ell have to see what Brian finds stamoed on the rim.
            When these wheels came out 16"s were huge. Seventeen's would be massive.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

yeah i know. maybe they just use the original centers and add 17in rim sections

Comment

There are 17 in BBS RS however they are only available with a 5 lug bolt pattern, fits E30 M3's
                Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

RS' did come in 15" - 4x100 in offsets for BMWs and VWs, 16" 5x100 and 5x130 mostly for Porsches and Mercedes, and 17" 5x100, 5x120 and 5x130. I have also seen a set of 18" RS' in 5x120 with 17" instars and huge lips (Im still kicking myself for not buying them).

The 15", 16" and 17" are all different, contrary to what people will tell you about their interchangeablity... we have sets of each (none of which are for sale :) ).

you can make 15" into 16" and so on, with different barrels and lips, but BBS did not make them that way...

Comment

you can definetly get 4x100 16 in BBS RS, check ebay.de
                    Signature removed by R3VLimited staff due to a violation of the signature rules

Comment

Im thinking more long term. 17" with bolt pattern for an m3 would be PERFECT!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X