Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
    What's the suspension setup?
    GC 450/600, GC camber plates, Bilstein Sports. Non modified strut tubes.
    I dont own this car anymore though.

Comment

mine, with T-Pain's ride in the background. I think the gunmetal goes well with Schwarz.
      "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Ok cool, that opens a lot of possibilities. Unfortunately I am running stock suspension, but I have only had the car for two weeks so that will be changed in the nearish future. Trying to prioritize all the work the car needs so trying to see if I can live with b-caps for a while with some decent tires on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Raven Tooth View Post
          Ok cool, that opens a lot of possibilities. Unfortunately I am running stock suspension, but I have only had the car for two weeks so that will be changed in the nearish future. Trying to prioritize all the work the car needs so trying to see if I can live with b-caps for a while with some decent tires on them.
          I'm not a huge wheel fanatic, but after I sprayed them I didn't really notice them anymore lol. By no means are they cool, but they are far from a sore spot when I look at the car.
          "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Does running 195/60/14s as opposed to 196/65/14s affect the camber? Will I need adjustable camber plates?

Comment

wow /\ so fresh.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by frankspinelli View Post
                wow /\ so fresh.
                Is that /\ an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by Raven Tooth View Post
                  Does running 195/60/14s as opposed to 196/65/14s affect the camber? Will I need adjustable camber plates?
                  You pretty much dont' need adjustable camber plates, period.

That is, unless you want to gain more negative camber for performance purposes. Definitely don't worry about tire size, this won't have any significant affect one way or the other.
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

in 2007:

and a bit later:

those white wall ones look sick!

R.H.D
                    M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                      this is awesome!!!! if you see my car with white walls don't be surprised. i don't think it would look as good with weaves though?

Comment

JamesE30, I'm diggin the black. Wish I could see them on my car. Not too sure about the green though haha
                        Owned lots of E30's
                        Currently sporting:
                        85 324td
                        86 535i
                        89 635csi
                        Feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                          You pretty much dont' need adjustable camber plates, period.

That is, unless you want to gain more negative camber for performance purposes. Definitely don't worry about tire size, this won't have any significant affect one way or the other.
                          I was more worried about having my camber too off for normal driving and wearing through my tires like crazy with that lower profile size. Thanks.

Comment

Raven Tooth, hit me up on my email. I work in Boca at Glades/Turnpike. Maybe you have some parts I can buy or swap. My email is ruffin.gary@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
                              20mm spacers

Your car looks sick. (It's almost identical to mine, except mine is all stock right now and needs a little body work/ paint.) Really impressed to see how much of a difference spacers and lowered suspension can make on an otherwise nearly stock looking car. I was considering painting my mirrors and side skirts and stuff red, and blacking out the chrome around my windows but now that I've seen this it's dropped from my list of priorities.

Comment

Also, what is your ^^ suspension? Looks like just the right amount of drop for my taste.

Comment

Working...
                                X